Fixed packaging mistake - Dutch translations are now included.
Added Dutch translations (PR#14, thanks @josvromans)
- Added django-import-export support
- Added a demo project to showcase the usage/integrations.
- Changed the GFK object_id field to a text field, so that non-integer primary keys are supported. This may come at a (small) performance hit. Depending on the data you’re storing, the backwards migration may break.
- Dropped Django 1.10 support, per Django’s version support policy. If you’re still on Django 1.10, you should upgrade, but other than that the app probably still works.
- You can now create log entries without referring to a specific object (thanks @tsiaGeorge).
- Support non-integer PKs for objects (see #7, thanks for the feedback @holms)
- first pass at better supporting internationalization
- cleaned up package a bit, added isort etc.
Best guess is looking at the git log, sorry.